Reminder: Lori Pescatore Interview!

A reminder for all my bookworms! A Backwards Story is about to host its first author interview--and you're invited to participate! Please email questions you'd like to ask paranormal author Lori Pescatore by Sunday. I'm going on vacation next week and want to send everything to Lori before I go!



Read my review of Lori Pescatore's Human Blend here!

Pick up a copy of Human Blend from sites such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Sony today. The digital copy ranges from $1.99 to $2.99 depending on where you purchase it. You can also purchase a physical copy for under ten dollars! Have any questions about the series or writing process that you're dying to know the answer to? Now's your chance! Just shoot me an email (abackwardsstory [at] gmail)or leave a comment on this entry and it will be passed on to Lori.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!