{News} Official Featured Fierce Reads Blogger 10/20!

Follow Fierce Reads on Facebook and Twitter!
 
This Saturday, Macmillan is sending its quarterly Fierce Reads tour my way!  Not only that, but they've been kind enough to ask A Backwards Story to be the Featured Blogger at the event! 
I'll be live tweeting from the event (so long as I can get onto the wi-fi without a library card because I won't be in my own township) and posting a wrap-up either Saturday night or Sunday morning along with an exclusive interview AND a giveaway of six autographed books from Macmillan and attending authors Gennifer Albin (CREWEL), Leigh Bardugo (SHADOW AND BONE), Caragh M. O'Brien (The Birthmarked Trilogy), and Marie Rutkoski (THE SHADOW SOCIETY, The Kronos Chronicles Trilogy)!  I'm hoping to also pick up some fun swag to give away as well!
 
Make sure to check back this weekend for all the details!
 
If you have any burning questions you'd like to ask any/all of these authors, please leave them in a comment below and I'll ask them on Saturday!
 
I'll be reviewing (and in one case, re-posting a review) each of the Fierce Reads authors this week, so look forward to reviews on the books all week long!
~*~
HAPPY BOOK DAY!!
 
Today also marks the Book Day of two of the authors, CREWEL by Gennifer Albin and THE SHADOW SOCIETY by Marie Rutkoski. 
 
I've read both of these and they're both great reads, so check them out.   ....And, of course, enter to win them this weekend!
 
I'll be reviewing both of these novels this week, so look forward to it!
 ~*~
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!
 
And while, sadly, Fierce Reads author Marissa Meyer won't be at Saturday's event (Woe, I tell you, woe!!!), her debut novel CINDER was just listed as one of YALSA's 2012 Teens' Top Ten Books! (Along with heavyweight authors John Green, Sarah Dessen, and Meg Cabot, plus many more talented authors!  I love so many books on this list!)
 
For anyone who has yet to learn about the fabulousness that is CINDER (and what are you waiting for?  Run.  Now!), check out my review from earlier this year, along with an interview with Macmillan cover designer Rich Deas!
 
 

Comments