{Guest Video} Author Carolyn Turgeon Reads Excerpts from GODMOTHER and FAIREST OF THEM ALL

Click here to go back to the Fairy Tale Fortnight Main Page, 
where you can access the schedule!
Here's what's going on at A Backwards Story!
 Or go here to get involved!

So, Misty and I both really love author Carolyn Turgeon, and Carolyn loves participating in events.
So in the end, we all win, right?

Today, Carolyn has shared a special video featuring her reading excerpts from her first retold fairy tale, GODMOTHER, as well as this summer's upcoming release, FAIREST OF THEM ALL!

Both titles are labeled adult fiction, not YA.

Keep reading after the video for reviews and other fun things Misty and I have done with Carolyn over the last three years!

YouTube Link

Want to know more about author Carolyn Turgeon?

We've previously reviewed...

ADULT:
A guest post from the first FTF where I discuss why I enjoy Carolyn's books GODMOTHER and MERMAID


MIDDLE-GRADE:

POSTS WITH CAROLYN TURGEON:


Author Interview from the first-ever Fairy Tale Fortnight!
Mermaidy Goodness with Carolyn Turgeon from my first annual Splash into Summer!
(Come back this summer for this year's event if you love mermaids!)
An interview featuring me, mermaids, and the amazing Carolyn Turgeon
(Where Carolyn interviews me for last year's Splash into Summer!)

...And at some point in the not-so-distant future, I'll eventually r&r Carolyn's debut novel RAIN VILLAGE, which is not a fairy tale, but still sounds excellent!

Comments