Girls in Sports Week: Participation Form

Click here to go back to the Girls in Sports Main Page, 
where you can access the schedule!
 Or go here to get involved!

I don't want to be the only one having all the fun!

I want you to share your love of sports during Girls in Sports Week.  I haven't heard of or read every book out there, so I already know I'm missing some great additions that should be featured this week.  I would love it if you wrote a post featuring them for everyone to see and linked here!

Some of you are sharing your love with us through blogging on your own blogs.  Others are talking up the events on Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest/Goodreads/etc.  However you're promoting Girls in Sports Week (Hey, have you grabbed the awesome promo buttons yet?), thank you. Truly and sincerely.

If you post anything sports-related on your blogs/etc., please share!  Come back to this post and fill out your information here:

Comments