Alternative Free Friday: TUR by S.T. Bende


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!

Welcome to my sophomore Alternative Free Fridays post!


Tell me what you think about this new feature!

Here's today's freebie:



Title: TUR
Author:S.T. Bende
 

Available from:

WHY?


*I saw this one listed on Monday. Apparently, Monday was Digital E-Book Day, and a lot of ebooks were being offered for free.

This is one such book. It's a novella, not an entire novel, but I'm hoping it will be good. It has NORSE MYTHOLOGY and OMG, that sounds awesome!

This is categorized as New Adult, so I don't know how appropriate it is for younger readers.

SUMMARY: 


Inga Andersson is the envy of every girl in Asgard. On the surface she has it all -- great friends, a job as Odin’s personal fight choreographer, and a happy ever after with her realm’s hottest assassin. But when evil invades Asgard, her perfect world comes crashing down. Someone is planning to kill off the gods, and Inga’s best friend Ull is first on their list. With the Norse apocalypse a nanosecond away, Inga has to decide how she’ll spend her final moments of freedom. Because from the moment this battle begins, Inga’s happily ever after will be nothing more than a memory.

Some things are worth fighting for.

TUR is an Elsker Saga novella. It is approximately 10,000 words long.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Tur!! I really appreciate it!! It's a sweet romance -- no explicit nookie. :) Hope it makes y'all smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!