{Alternative Free Fridays} GRASPING AT ETERNITY by Karen Amanda Hooper


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!




Title: GRASPING AT ETERNITY
Author: Karen Amanda Hooper
 

Available FOR FREE from:

WHY?


GRASPING AT ETERNITY is the first book in a trilogy--a COMPLETED trilogy. So you don't have to wait to find out how it ends!

I've been a fan of Karen Amanda Hooper's since I had an ARC of her debut novel TANGLED TIDES in my grubby little hands. She's also stopped by to share various guest posts such as this one and this one. When GRASPING AT ETERNITY first came out, I remember being in awe, first at how awesome the cover was, and second at the fact that Hooper took the picture herself and then helped design it! (Of course, I can't find the Making Of article now...)

Here's a brief summary:


SUMMARY: 

Leave it to Maryah Woodsen to break the one rule that will screw up eternity: Never erase your memories.

Before entering this life, Maryah did the unthinkable—she erased. Now, at seventeen years old, she’s clueless that her new adoptive family has known her for centuries, that they are perpetually reincarnated souls, and that they have supernatural abilities. Oh, and she's supposed to love (not despise) Nathan, the green-eyed daredevil who saved her life.

Nathan is convinced his family’s plan to spark Maryah's memory is hopeless, but his love for her is undying. After spending (and remembering) so many lifetimes together, being around an empty version of his soulmate is heart shattering. He hates acting like a stalker, but has no choice because the evil outcast who murdered Maryah in their last lifetime is still after her.

While Maryah’s hunter inches closer, she and Nathan make assumptions and hide secrets that rip them further apart. Maryah has to believe in the magic within her, Nathan must have faith in the power of their love, and both need to grasp onto the truth before they lose each other forever—and discover just how lonely eternity can be.

Comments

  1. I was just browsing by and stumbled upon your lovely blog. It has interesting and informative posts that I enjoy xD Def. checking out this read now! Hope you check out my blog? Keep in touch x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    A Thousand Pieces of You Hardcover Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the free fridays books. Love your blogs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!