Rounding up all my July 2017 reviews posted over at Broadway World in case you missed seeing them! :)



  
So as you already know, earlier this year, I started writing reviews and feature articles for Broadway World! ♥

Because of this, sometimes I post reviews there and not here, though if you follow me on Twitter, I do try to post a link to the day's post a few times throughout the day!

I will almost always have brand-new reviews posted on BWW, though every once in a while I cross-post to both blogs on the same day or post an older review from here because I liked the way it was written! (Though I usually do try to make a few changes, so it's a little new, too! ^^;;; #SecondLife)

I also posted some press releases and news feeds throughout the month, but I won't post those here since the Byline reads News Desk and didn't officially come from me! But there have been some interesting announcements this past month if you scroll through the site's history! ^.~


If you want some new reviews from me to read this weekend, check these out, because you may have missed them earlier this month!


See you tomorrow for the wrap-up of what went down here at A Backwards Story all month!!!




REVIEWED IN JUNE AT BROADWAY WORLD BOOKS:
(And features, too, because there was a LOT of bookish news in July!!!)

*Celebrate July 4th with these great books!
*Review: ROYAL BASTARDS by Andrew Shvarts
*Long-Awaited Title and Cover to Philip Pullman's First BOOK OF DUST Novel Revealed
*Review: HELLO, SUNSHINE by Laura Dave
*Illustrated Edition of FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM by J.K. Rowling Coming Nov. 7, 2017!
*George R. R. Martin to Produce Nnedi Okorafor's WHO FEARS DEATH for HBO
*First look! A WRINKLE IN TIME Movie Stills!
*More Than 100 E-Book Deals From 99¢ - $4.99!
*Read an Excerpt! FROST SERIES OMNIBUS by Liz DeJesus
*First Teaser Trailer for A WRINKLE IN TIME by Madeleine L'Engle!
*Bloomsbury Announces Two New HARRY POTTER Books to Publish in October 2017!
*Review: THE GEEK'S GUIDE TO UNREQUITED LOVE by Sarvenaz Tash
*First Movie Trailer Releases for Steven Spielberg's READY PLAYER ONE, Based on the Book by Ernest Cline!
*Review: THE PUNCH ESCROW by Tal M. Klein
*Review: LUCKY IN LOVE by Kasie West
*BWW Feature: DC ICONS: YA AUTHORS MEET DC SUPERHEROES at San Diego Comic-Con Panel
*BWW Previews: THE CIRCLE: Adapting Dave Eggers' Blu-ray & DVD Special Features Clip





Comments