Unboxing the October 2017 FairyLoot Crate: Villainous!


Welcome to Magic, Myth, & Mischief in celebration 
of fairy tales, mythology, and fantastic beasts of lore such as dragons, fae, mermaids, and unicorns!
Join our celebration daily at A Backwards Story and That Artsy Reader Girl!
Check out our daily schedule of events at ABS and TARG!
Stop back all week long for fun author interviews, exciting giveaways, reviews,
and more!
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube  
Join the fun by adding your own links here!
Enter the BIG giveaway here!!!
Instagram Challenge!


Today, I'm unboxing my first-ever FairyLoot Crate!

I've heard so many people wax poetic about this box before, but since it ships from the UK, the shipping is a little more than the other boxes out there for me, so I've never pulled the gun. HOWEVER, when I found out that there were going to be TWO hardcover books inside and that one of them was going to be an EXCLUSIVE cover, I knew I wanted to take part!

But whew, what an ordeal it was!! By the time I decided to sign up, the box was SOLD OUT. I had to wait until the beginning of THIS month when a few boxes freed up by cancelled subscriptions, became available and pray I was one of the first people on the server to claim it. Thankfully, I was!!!

I'm definitely staying subscribed next month, too. There's another exclusive book, an ARC (Though I think it's the ARC I just got in the mail this past week! Oh well!!), and a book sleeve, so I'm intrigued and think it will be worth it again!

I'm really pleased with everything in the box. As you know, I'm super into fairy tales and into villains, and was hoping to get some swag to go along with the theme. I was NOT disappointed!!! And there was even swag from a book that I really love that I have literally NOTHING for!!! So YAY!!!

Come take a peek at everything in the box:

YouTube Link


 ~*~

Comments