{Design Analysis Vlog} FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE by Sandhya Menon


FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE by Sandhya Menon comes out May 29th, and I have been SO CURIOUS about what the finished copy will look like!

Last year, WHEN DIMPLE MET RISHI had one of my favorite YA covers of 2017. It was so fun and vibrant and screamed "summer!" I loved how it had a full wrap-around jacket and especially love the full page design on the back cover--picking an iconic scene from the novel!

I've been really excited to see if TWINKLE will also have a full wrap-around jacket. I've been curious to peep beneath its jacket and see the color palette. Will it be pink? Turquoise?

I have an early finished copy in my hands, and I'm ready to show it off to you!

Are you ready for an early look at FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE?

(And if you haven't seen the full design for DIMPLE yet, don't worry! I've got you covered, too!)


Ready to see how TWINKLE Looks?
Here we go!


Are you excited for this hot new release??

~*~


O F F I C I A L   I N F O:

Title: FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE
Author: Sandhya Menon
Release Date: May 29, 2018
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
SUMMARY:

Aspiring filmmaker and wallflower Twinkle Mehra has stories she wants to tell and universes she wants to explore, if only the world would listen. So when fellow film geek Sahil Roy approaches her to direct a movie for the upcoming Summer Festival, Twinkle is all over it. The chance to publicly showcase her voice as a director? Dream come true. The fact that it gets her closer to her longtime crush, Neil Roy—a.k.a. Sahil’s twin brother? Dream come true x 2. 

When mystery man “N” begins emailing her, Twinkle is sure it’s Neil, finally ready to begin their happily-ever-after. The only slightly inconvenient problem is that, in the course of movie-making, she’s fallen madly in love with the irresistibly adorkable Sahil. 

Twinkle soon realizes that resistance is futile: The romance she’s got is not the one she’s scripted. But will it be enough? 

Told through the letters Twinkle writes to her favorite female filmmakers, FROM TWINKLE, WITH LOVE navigates big truths about friendship, family, and the unexpected places love can find you.  




Comments